Thursday, July 16, 2026

 Main News:

The Algebra Cypher program is live for beta testing.  

My recent additions are: 

  • A jump button to skip to a saved level.  
  • A more interesting victory screen.
  • Temporary ambiance music.
  • Scaling clue font size for bigger clues.
  • A Canvas Quiz assignment lead in with autograding.

Next work:

  • Check each puzzle for awesomeness.  
  • Make an game play video.
  • Post to social media.
  • Add more sound effects.  Whoosh?  Celebration?  
  • Minor cosmetic fixes.
  • Level Complete Screens

Other news:

 The Water Drop Function Machine program is no longer being strange.  But the code I was using didn't seem different from the code I'm using now.  Just in different places.  So this means I don't understand something about what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  The rewrite of Venn Diagrams with Unnecessary Lava is not quite done, but the puzzles are so much tighter and the program playable, that I...