I noticed that students didn't know how to get started. They placed the blocks in odd places, but not the boosters. So now, when a block is picked up, the booster object fades-in a ice-colored square to draw the eye and suggest a connection. I did something similar with Water Drop Function Machines.
These are the things I'm working on for my STEM teacher resource, mosaic-paths.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blocks and Pips Minor Update
I noticed that students didn't know how to get started. They placed the blocks in odd places, but not the boosters. So now, when a bl...
-
My puzzle Blocks and Pips is in pretty shape now. The main issues are: Some of the puzzle stages don't flow like I want them to. Th...
-
Still work on my rewrite of Venn Diagrams. Most of the game mechanics are in good shape. The next things to do: Catch repeated errors. M...
-
I as looking at the code of Venn Diagrams with Unnecessary Lava, just to make a small change, and I ended up doing almost a complete rewrit...
No comments:
Post a Comment