Friday, July 3, 2026

Starting on Google Integration

 


My puzzle Blocks and Pips is in pretty shape now.  The main issues are:

  • Some of the puzzle stages don't flow like I want them to.  They're okay, but...
  • The target tiles aren't visually distinct from the other tiles.  I've tried a few things but nothing has the look I want.  It needs to not confuse the idea that the tiles we are interested in are opposites.
  • I have ideas for new puzzles, but the app already has 18 puzzles.  Maybe I'll make the new ideas random variants of certain stages.

But I'll work on those later.  I need to add Google Classroom functionality to my puzzles.  That seems complicated, but I know I need to start with a being able to login with Google.

There are instructions for doing this here, so hopefully this won't be too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  The rewrite of Venn Diagrams with Unnecessary Lava is not quite done, but the puzzles are so much tighter and the program playable, that I...