Friday, July 10, 2026

 The interface issues are now solved.  Although, I should make them a little more intuitive.  When you use the arrow keys, they don't go on the the next row if nothing is there.

But the annoying glitches are solved.  I think the next thing is an intro screen and saves.  Then it will begin to be a functioning asset for teachers, especially as a sub day activity for a math (or science) class.

At some point soon, I need to get back to working on Google integration.  Ultimately, I'd like to have the same sort of integration that DeltaMath and Quizziz have.

This is where the teacher can assign a puzzle from their Google login to the class.  The assignment shows up on Google Classroom.  Students can access the puzzle from Google Classroom.  And when the students are done and score is populated in the gradebook for that assignment.

I think it's only with that level of low friction can I expect this project to have a chance to take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  The rewrite of Venn Diagrams with Unnecessary Lava is not quite done, but the puzzles are so much tighter and the program playable, that I...