Water Drop Function Machine Updates:
I noticed that students were putting the panels in the way of the water drops, but not in the machines, so I updated the graphics.
At first I was just going to give the socket and the panels octagonal corners. But then I decided to use the style from a few of my other puzzles and make the panels look like crystals by making them transparent sky blue. I think the new crystal panels are move visually interesting than the previous metal ones.
A few things had to be adjusted. Notably, I have an object that displays the default x at a certain depth, but it doesn't have a sprite. I forgot that in order to use instance_place (which I was putting in) an object has to have a sprite to use as a collision mask, even if you don't display that sprite.
I'll need to fix the intro screen to match the current graphics.
9/26/2026
Update.
Name mode has been added to Water Drop Function Machine. All the corresponding updates, including the victor sceen have been made. I eliminated the outdated example machines in the intro screen since they don't match anymore. I should do something to make that screen more interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment