Thursday, July 9, 2026

 I changed stage 6 to an entirely new puzzle.  The old one was okay, but I wanted to do something a little more interesting.  

I'm getting pretty close to placing this puzzle with the rest of them.  

Things to do:

  • Break up the stages into levels with stages.  Easy I'll use div and mod.
  • Include completion pips.  Easy, I've done this a few times before.
  • Bring in an intro screen with name and Canvas modes.  I should be able to this in.
  • Stage autosaves.  Same.
  • Other cosmetics:  A nice gradient background would be a start.  The victory screen could use some TLC.  Some subtle sound effects would have a nice effect.  I like the lava and the aurora in my other games, I wonder if I can make something nice like that.  Ocean waves?  Waterfall?  Waterfall would probably be better for Water Drop Function Machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  The rewrite of Venn Diagrams with Unnecessary Lava is not quite done, but the puzzles are so much tighter and the program playable, that I...