A student mention that there was an issue with the puzzle. There is, big time. Too tired to work on it tonight.
These are the things I'm working on for my STEM teacher resource, mosaic-paths.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The rewrite of Venn Diagrams with Unnecessary Lava is not quite done, but the puzzles are so much tighter and the program playable, that I...
-
My puzzle Blocks and Pips is in pretty shape now. The main issues are: Some of the puzzle stages don't flow like I want them to. Th...
-
I as looking at the code of Venn Diagrams with Unnecessary Lava, just to make a small change, and I ended up doing almost a complete rewrit...
-
Why will a student spend an hour solving a puzzle voluntarily, but resist spending five minutes on a worksheet? This question has fascinate...
No comments:
Post a Comment